Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Christmas time, yay!


It's starting to get close to christmas, and thank god for that! Then it'll be over sooner. I'm sorry, I'm not much of a christmas-fan. It always ends bad, I think. But this year I'm more positive than the last years though. Hah, that's a good think, right? Well, I'm drowning myself in clothes and shit so I can have some happy moments in these grey and dark days (litteraly. I can't remember the last time I saw the sun shine)... Quite depressive today are we?

Anyways.
I found a jacket on friday! It's a grey, long, knitted jacket which my grandmother bought for herself. Unfortunately (for her) she didn't fit, so then she gave it to me. I'm surprised how stylish my grandmother can be at times! I'm shopping all my money away on christmas-presents, so it was quite good to get something for free these days. I took some close-up shots from an alfit I tried on for a christmas-event I make every year for my friends and me (new friends every time though, hehe).

No comments: