Wednesday, 24 September 2008

London here I come!

Okay, so now it's like... four days left until I'm on the plane to London! I CAN'T WAIT! I want to be there now and stay there for ever! But before I go, I have a lot on my mind. For example, what to wear and what shoes to bring and how many extra bags I need to bring all the shoped stuff back to Norway, and of course last but not least: Check out where the best place to shop is, so I don't have to use all my time looking through stupid shops.





So in that case, I checked out all my shoes (pretty shoes, not sneakers etc) and lined them up in my room to see what it is that I got. And it was actually a surprise! I didn't know that I had that many! Hehe, even though I feel it is a bit to little when you think about the fact that I use different shoes every day. But hopefully the load will get bigger after being in London for almost a week.



This friday, me and my boyfriend are celebrating our 6 months-anniversary! But because I have a lot to think about because of the trip, we decided to take the celebrating last saturday. And guess what I got!!!! YES, another pair of SHOES! I'm so happy! I want to wear them every day, but I can't since I'm not used with platforms and since they're one size too big. I'm going to fix that tomorrow though, cause I can't NOT wear them! They're so adorable and sexy at the same time, and I'm just flying around when wearing them (though I also tremble a bit).

BTW, I'm thinking of taking some pics with my FEET in these shoes, but it won't be tonight...


1 comment:

Jone said...

Hei,

Prøvde å finne en måte å kontakte deg på i bloggen din men fant det ikke. Kan du sende meg en epost på post@ladiesroom.no?

Hilsen Jone :)