Sunday, 14 September 2008

Frustrated

Yes, I must admit I'm pretty frustrated right now! You see, as I've written earlier on this blog, I've bought myself some nice boots for a big prize. I'm not so rich, so 1200NOK (about $209) is a lot of money for me. So, on monday, when waiting for my bus to arrive, I were walking around at the local mall, looking for things I do NOT have money to buy for (I've just payed for my drivers license, so I'm as broke as you can get it). And when I got to the same shoeshop as I bought my boots, I saw ANOTHER PAIR which was EVEN PRETTYER FOR LESS PRIZE! I'm so sad! And now I don't have money to buy it, PLUS my mother would kill me if she saw me with another pair of shoes. Haha, I'm so hopeless when it comes to shoes.

I'm going to London soon though! So I'm really looking forward to that. My mother gave me this guidebook on what to do in London and stuff, and I've found myself a route on which streets to shop in. I can't wait! Only two weeks now. And, when arriving on Sunday 28th, I'll go straight to the Design Museum in London, to see the Tim Walker exhibition. I love that man and has his (BIG) book which I look in oh too often, haha. ...I wish I could have some more money for the trip though.
Other than that, I'm starting to get a bit interested in makeup. It's a bit strange, since I've always been so careless when it comes to makeup and do rarely wear anything at all. But these last weeks I've been experimenting a bit and, of course, used a whole lot longer time on the bathroom each morning. But it's okay, since I feel so much better afterwards. One thing I've started to do, is wear a lipstick that is not so colourfull. It just makes my lips a touch more darker so they look more kissable (or something like that, haha). I got that "idea" from the movie "Lost in translation" which noone seems to like but me! And I don't get it, since it is one of the best movies I've ever seen!

No comments: