Saturday, 9 August 2008

Stupid dresses and killer shoes




I've just recieved the black ebay-dress and it is absolutely beautiful! I love it! ...But.

Beacuse it was bought from some cheap chinese company, the quality of it was quite bad. After five minutes, the seam sprung up, so I do definitely have to resew the whole damn thing... One other thing was that the dress was not up to a (european) size 40, as said on ebay, cause my breasts and arms were a bit too big for it. Oh well, it's beautiful though. And cheap.

So to regain complete happiness, I bought another dress today at a shop were I could try it on and see wether or not the quality was good and bad. But this is what you have to think about when bying cheap things from ebay. Not everything is as good as it seems.


When it comes to shoes, my mother has been in Ireland and bought me some really killer high heels! Honestly, they're really hot! And while she was there, I bought some boots at home here in Norway, so now I've got two pair of shoes in two days! I love it!

I've also found out the reason for why it's called "killer" shoes. They really do kill my feet. But I love it. And I want more!

No comments: